All welcome to London Kalibari Kali Puja
in association with London Sharad Utsav
We have established the London Kalibari Centre from 1 February 2012. The address is:
18 Byron Road, Wealdstone, Harrow, HA3 7ST. This place has a Hall (to accommodate 50 People), two small rooms, two toilets and a kitchen.
Harrow Leisure Centre Car Park is Free for first three hours.
It is very close to Harrow and Wealdstone Bakerloo Line Tube station and also Overland train from:
Euston and Watford
Bus Route: H9, H10, 182, 140, 186 etc from Wealdstone High Road.
Please click here to download the Kalibari Newsletter
We have meeting as a group every Monday at 1230PM
2. It was inaugurated on 20 May 2012 with puja. 140 to 150 people attended.
3. We are regularly holding Monday Luncheon Club at 12.30Pm with talks on Indian Heritage, Bhagbat Gita from ISKCON Temple and Vivekananda & Rama Krishna.
We have Yoga at 1130AM on Monday and at 10AM on Friday
4. Yoga Class on every Monday and Thursday from 6.30pm.Parking is free after 6.30Pm not sure about this yoga call us to confirm
5. Monthly celebration of Full Moon (Purnima, Satyanarayan) in the evening.
6. Monthly celebration of New Moon (Amabashya) in the evening.
7. Women’s Group is meeting every month from 2,00 to 4.00Pm
8. It is available for renting for meetings and small parties